We all have our days: To me, you and you

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

To me, you and you

This idea was from the blog, I wrote this for you.
I find that I can always seem to encourage people, but never myself..
Hence this is a blog to encourage all those out there who are lonely and down including myself..
And of course, we don't always remember every single encouragement, hence they should be re-read over and over again





This is a poem I wrote for a few of my friends three years ago, it would be most appropriate here..

Life is a sine curve
I'm sure most have heard
But to the equation
I give no affirmation

Things happen
It is just random
But when you wanna rant
Just add your friends

When you begin to slide
Get off your ride
Don't look down
But raise your crown

Mistakes we make
Promises we break
But that's part of the process
The one we must take

Wipe your tears
Stop comparing with peers
Learn to stand
Learn how you had bent

Brush yourself and forward you go
And the next time it'll take more than that blow!


---------------

Smile! ^^ By smiling, you are telling your body to feel happy. =D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home