We all have our days: Others have it worse than you

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Others have it worse than you

Do you often feel down?
Or maybe feel that the world is against you?

Stop, and consider others worse than you.
I'm not saying your life isn't bad.
I've just saying some people really have it worse than you.

Check out this website: http://www.fmylife.com/

A few quotes from there:

Today, I checked my facebook, and my wife of 5 years was listed as single. I then write on her wall that it is ok to announce to be married. She writes back saying that we have to talk and to come to the kitchen. My wife divorced me over facebook. FML

Today, I was reported to my principal because someone caught me shooting up at the cafeteria lunch table and as a result I have been suspended from school. I am a diabetic, I was giving myself insulin before I ate crappy school food. FML

Today, I saw an elderly man fall in a crosswalk, so I jumped off my bike to help. As I helped him across, the light turned green. At that point I noticed my phone had fallen out of my pocket in the street and was run over by several cars. I then watched across a 6 lane street as someone stole my bike. FML



Its not the end of the world. Life can get rough sometimes, but remember that there are people out there with worse problems than you.

Imagine the hungry children in Africa, or the grieving families of Haiti. Many of them have more dire situations, but they continue pushing themselves forward until their situation gives way.

A quote from Pst. John Lim from Living Faith Church, "If you are not defeated within, your situation has no choice, but to turn around and go in line with your belief."

So do not give up. Its not easy, but its not that difficult either. Keep on keeping on!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home